The next lead *grin*
2. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Aaaaa, turn off the hypno box!!!
3. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton?
He he he...
4. What did you do today?
Well, technically I was dancing til 2 ish, hung out with Chris, Joseph, and Meagan in the middle of a street, arrived home at 3ish sans hallucinations (yipeee!), played around with my computer til 5:30ish cuz I couldn't sleep, got up at 10:30, watered, hoovered, dusted, laundered, washed, yarded, and cleaned, went back to the 'puter and found the song I heard last night I really liked and uploaded it. Next I will be eating, finishing the cleaning up, stopping by the evening service, then picking up my folks from the airport. Happy sigh :)
5. Do you think you're old?
"Old" is a relative term - must be used in comparison to something and I like to specify what aspect of that something is under scrutiny... Me? Relatively no :)
6. How fast can you type?
52 wpm on a clip
8. Eye color?
Blue rimmed blue
9. Do you like your life right now?
It's all right, though it could do with some improvements :)
11. Do you knock on wood?
In order to gain access to a room not my own...
12. Are you drinking anything right now?
does spit count?
13. Do you have good vision?
no is an understatement
14. Can you hula hoop?
You bet your multicolored hollow plastic rings I can ;)
15. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
I could and I have - of course that does not nullify the consequences.
16. What are you thinking about right now?
"I was made to love you" by Toby Mac, the ethics of grade forgiveness, what I actually do when my students cheat, what I should do when students cheat, the different types of cheating (relationship, assessment, cheating self, stealing, theological definitions, etc.), how forgiveness is a choice, wondering if forgiveness necessarily alleviates some consequences and which ones, and that my feet are dirty and it is cold in here
17. A movie you watched when you were little.
Dark Chrystal. Freaked me out totally, I feel there is something very very wrong with that movie. Little kids should not have to see it, its kind of a catalyst for warpation of ones mind.
18. What song's in your head right now?
"I was made to love you" by Toby Mac
19. What are you doing this weekend?
you mean did... dance, sleep, get up eat, work, dance, clean, to to service, drive, more clean up, sleep.
20. Plans for today?
see previous answer
21. What's your middle name and why?
That, dear friend, is confidential. But you can guess if you want to ;)
22. Name some places you've gone to?
Major ones? USA, Mexico, Canada, England, Scotland, Germany, Italy, France, Austria, State of Insanity, Virtual Reality (i.e. Internet), and My Happy Place
23. When was the last time you told someone "I love you"?
On the phone last night
24. How are you feeling today?
25. Are you Mexican, Black, White, or Indecisive?
Ok, is this race or ethnicity? Ethnicity I like Military Brat or TCK, though racialy I'm Caucasian
26. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
The school has not puked me out yet ;)
27.Have you ever crawled through a window?
28. What's for lunch?
Whatever I make - that reminds me, I have to take out the trash as well...
29. Have you ever eaten cat food?
Noo, but I'd like to try it!
30. Can you handle the truth?
I think that is one of the better things I am good at :D
31. What did you do yesterday?
Saturday: dance sleep relax eat work drive dance :)
32. Buy anything lately?
Oh yeah. Entry into the dance(s), food, dress, shoes, pictures, frames, paper, gift certificates...
33. Any cool scars?
It is kind of faded without a tan, but I was stung by a jellyfish and came out with a scar that looks like a heart on my ankle
34. How many kids do you plan on having?
I'm not hungry right now, but thanks for offering.
35. Do you want to get married?
To whom is the question...
36. How often do you talk on the phone?
37. Do you talk to yourself?
Most of the time, and I do have some pretty good conversations :)
38. Is there something you want that you can't have?
...yep, but I don't really dwell on wishful thinking that much.
39. Name three things about the opposite sex that you first notice.
Form, symbols, language
40. How do you feel about the word wawa?
Wawa is an excellent convenience store in Virginia - they have the best made to order deli sandwiches EVER!!!!! I have happy memories of Williamsburg attached to the word :)
41. Who did you last hug?
Chris at Rollins - he's just so huggable ;)
42. Name a fault.
43. What was the last thing you ate?
Caramel rice cake